martes, 2 de diciembre de 2008

HUELEN A SCAM

Fastprofitsurf ya solo paga por Liberty Reserve y con retraso, así que los pagos por Alertpay tienen muy mala pinta. Frogress lleva con la página cambiando de servidor mas de la cuenta y ya huele a que nunca veremos esa nueva página que todo el mundo espera.

Mensaje de hace poco de Jake:

I sincerely ask for your patience and your understanding that I am quite slow at these times. I am awaiting some crucial information and decision and then I will update you will full details on what our next step would be. There is a very important thing that we will surely need to discuss and I can't wait to discuss it with you but I am only asking for some more time so I can completely be ready for everything. If you cannot wait it's fine with me because I can always say goodbye but that is not the path I choose to go to. So please give me some more time.Jake


Esperemos que sea verdad

No hay comentarios: